The dSIPRouter Project
Intro to dSIPRouter
dSIPRouter allows you to quickly turn Kamailio into an easy to use SIP Service Provider platform, which enables the following two basic use cases:
SIP Trunking services: Provide services to customers that have an on-premise PBX such as FreePBX, FusionPBX, Avaya, etc. We have support for IP and credential based authentication.
Hosted PBX services: Proxy SIP Endpoint requests to a multi-tenant PBX such as FusionPBX or single-tenant such as FreePBX. We have an integration with FusionPBX that make is really easy and scalable!
Microsoft Teams Direct Routing: We can provide SBC functionality that allows dSIPRouter to interconnect your existing voice infrastructure or VoIP carrier to your Microsoft Teams environment.
You can checkout our demo system by clicking the link below and enter the listed username and password:
API Token: 9lyrny3HOtwgjR6JIMwRaMej9LijIS835zhVbD8ywHDzXT07Xm6vem1sgfvWkFz3
I’d like to say thank you to Nicole D., John O. and Courtney G. for their time in fulfilling this document. I’d also like to give a hardy thank you to dOpensource for their monetary support in funding this document.
Paid support is available here
Implementing Use Cases
- Common Use Cases
- SIP Trunking Using IP Authentication
- SIP Trunking Using Username/Password Authentication
- Using PJSIP Trunking - FreePBX Example
- Using chanSIP Trunking - FreePBX Example
- Using SIP Trunking - FusionPBX IP Authenication
- Using SIP Trunking - FusionPBX Username/Password Authenication
- FusionPBX Hosting
- Provisioning and Registering a Polycom VVX Phone
- FreePBX Hosting - Pass Thru Authentication
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing (SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)
- Configure STIR/SHAKEN (SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED)